Monday, August 24, 2020

WEEK 10: MY HERO IS YOU

 Hello! 

Dear third graders students this week you are going to listen, read and write about a little girl, her mum, her dragon, and her new friends. Do you like reading stories?

Watch these videos and elaborate on your challenging products.

PRE-A1/ A1/ A2 / A2+

My Hero is you Story


STORY ELEMENTS


EDITING YOUR WRITING

CHALLENGING QUESTION
PRE-A1/ A1/ A2/ A2+
😎 What is your superpower?

Please remember to send your challenging products in our Classroom or share your Google Drive Document at mrszevallosi.e.loseducadores2020@gmail.com







3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon teacher, I´m Gabriela Rios Carrion del 3er grado
    Result:(A2)
    What is your superpower?
    -I think my superpower is kindness because I like to help other people.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening dear Gabriela,
    You are a wise and kind people that likes to help your family and friends. Nowadays this superpower is valuable.
    Mrs. Zevallos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas tardes profesora soy la alumna Vivian Pasmiño del 3B...
    I think my superpower is to have patience with my grandparents because sometimes they want to go out but of course they can't.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

WEEK 18: HOME SWEET HOME ( DAY 2 - WEEK 14)

Welcome to the 18th week, my dear students,  This week you are going to develop the following competencies: (Esta semana Ustedes desarrolla...